Organization: HAECO Americas
Post Date:October 09, 2018
Perform visual and functional inspections of air ship and components amid all phases of upkeep as assigned by Inspection Management.
ADA ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
1. Inspecting air ship and components by acquiring and deciphering work cards, surveying inspection
requirements scope and detail, finishing visual inspection of air ship areas opened by AMTs including however not restricted to fuel tanks, empennage, payload areas, under floor zone, fuselage skin, engines, pylons, wings, flight control surfaces, flight decks, and
2. Ensuring every single assigned inspection are legitimately finished in consistence with established policies
and procedures and corresponding inspection records, reports, and forms are appropriately executed before releasing products for come back to service.
3. Performing various types of nondestructive testing, including yet not restricted to, low and high
recurrence Eddy Current, Dye Penetrant, and Magnetic Particle Inspection.
4. Recognizing non-routine work on flying machine systems operations, including yet not restricted to, motor
execution, pneumatic/hydraulics, pressurization, cooling, electrical, fuel, and flight controls. Recognizing area of discrepancies by using fuselage body stations and butt lines. Deciphering and ensuring consistence with all support manuals including Airworthiness Directives, Service Bulletins, and Fleet Campaign Directives.
5. Inspecting and assessing work performed by AMTs, sheet metal AMTs, and avionics technicians,
ensuring consistence and revamp of deficiencies is performed when necessary.
6. Ensuring safety procedures are pursued and potential harm to customer or organization property
is limited by overseeing flying machine handling activities, including yet not constrained to, jacking, filling, defueling, and towing.
7. Performing accepting inspection requirements for new and proceeded with service parts for
serviceability, including however not restricted to, checking accreditation from make or redesign
office and inspecting for shipping harm.
8. Directing weight and equalization analysis by using affirmed upkeep manuals and scales.
9. Ensuring consummation of logbook entries and releasing the air ship as airworthy for test flight or in
flight operations checks.
10. Performing surveillance to ensure consistence with every single pertinent Far, policies, and procedures
over the span of everyday assignments.
11. Performing inspections just on products for which they have been legitimately prepared and qualified.
1. Secondary School Diploma or proportional.
2. Exhaustive understanding of TIMCO PC system and time keeping requirements.
3. FAA Airframe and Powerplant License.
4. Must be have magnificent relational abilities and have the capacity to connect with a wide assortment of individuals.
5. Exhaustive understanding of FAA parts 21, 23, 43, 65, 121, 125 and 145.
6. Five (5) or more years of experience as an expert and/or inspector in a business flying machine condition, or previous demonstrated capacity with TIMCO. (Up to four (4) years Military Aviation might be connected if experience was on transport classification compose flying machine.)
7. Must peruse, compose and understand the English Language.